Thursday, October 23, 2008

Funny Girl!








I just had to post some pictures of Addy being her usual silly self. She is such a goof, always trying to make us laugh! She knows exactly what will get the biggest reaction and she goes for it...Lately her favorite thing to do is a "cheesy smile" and if any of you have seen it, I don't think the image will leave you anytime soon. Is it cute? Umm, I haven't decided yet but it definitely is hilarious! It's like so freaky looking that it's almost cute...you know, a face only a mother could love! She is such a joy, my mouth literally hurts by the end of the day because I have been laughing and smiling so much. Of course with this personality comes an extremely busy and opinionated little girl, but if any of you knew me as a child you know that I had it coming!!! She is completely exhausting at times, but always entertaining! Lately I feel as though she is just my best friend, by my side constantly and always having fun. I have loved every stage of her life for different reasons, but right now is so much fun because we are able to communicate so much and we can understand each other in ways that no one else would be able to (or in words that no one else would know!). I know it will just get more fun as she learns to talk more, but I love that she is still kind-of my baby at the same time. I have the best of both worlds...Can you tell I'm feeling pretty happy and in love? And don't even get me started on my husband...you want to be able to keep dinner down, right? =)





















2 comments:

Renewed Spaces - virtual design plans and custom house design said...

She's the funniest girl I know! She comes by this naturally with you and Landon as her parents. She's very lucky!

Eric and Cheryl said...

Very sweet pictures!