Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Addy (Sporty Spice) Lynn


So, Addy has now attended two major sporting events and loved both of them! The first of these was a Mariners game in Seattle. Daddy was extremely excited about the sporting event itself, I was excited about dressing Addy in a Mariners sweatshirt and eating garlic fries, and Addy was more excited about playing in the "Kids Zone" then anything else...so we all had our reasons for excitement! It was a great way to end the summer, being outside watching a baseball game.



The second awesome event was the Blazer Fan Night at the Rose Garden. This was a free event where fans could watch the Blazers scrimmage each other and hear them talk about the season. When we walked up to the Rose Garden there were about a million people (no exaggeration) pushing each other into the place. We weren't quite sure why people were going so crazy, but as we finally got inside we saw that the Blazers themselves were greeting the fans! Well, Landon about died right there on the spot and decided that the absolute coolest thing that could ever happen would be to have Addy's picture taken with one of them. We pushed our way over toward Jarryd Bayless and I got my camera ready. There were security people pushing the fans on through so that we didn't slow the crowd down, but I just knew that as soon as they saw my adorable Addy they would stop everyone and let us take a picture. Well, not so much, but I managed to yell to Jar (that's what I call him now), "How about a picture with the baby?" All this happened while Landon ran up to him and held Addy out and...snap! We got an awesome picture with our new best friend!


(I do have to point out that I thought I was supposed to take a picture of all three of them, Jar, Addy, and Landon, but Landon apparently thought I was just taking it of Jar and Addy. The picture of Landon looked a bit too similar to some of his taken around his 6th grade year so he forced me to cut him out...=( ).

Anyway, we had a great time the rest of the night watching our Blazers play. They were awesome and we are pretty sure that Addy is a huge fan now.









Oh, we also managed to snap a shot of Greg Oden, even though his bodyguard was trying his best to get us out of the way...you can't stop the Lynns and our Blaze Craze!!!!

No comments: