Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Am I a Blogger?

Ok, so I am going to give this blogging thing a shot. I love the idea, and I hope that I can actually keep up with it (considering that as I write this Addy is giving me the stink eye because I am not opening my cell phone for her to call China). Oh, one year olds! So needy, yet so independent at the same time!!! For instance, I just put on Baby Einstein so that I could have a second to myself. She has decided that she wants to stand by herself while holding a ball to watch it. Okay great, some mommy time. But the second I turn away from the TV and start doing my own thing, I have personally offended her. Don't touch me, but don't you dare consider doing something else! She has quite the personality!!! =)
I am hoping that I can get on here enough to be able to write all the insane adventures of a first time mom to a one-year-old going on three. She seems to always be doing something fun, funny, cute, crazy, etc. so hopefully this will help me keep up with the stories. Feel free to bug me if I'm not...=)

No comments: